locked Re: FT-991a-Signalink-serial cable setup - Again #Yaesu

Keith

Rick
Did you get an answer to your question?  I have a functional 991a setup here and would be happy to share any info I have to help you.
73
Keith/KI5US

On 6/17/22 21:05, Rick Hatton wrote:
Ft-991a
Opesnsuse Linux 15.3
Wsjt-x 2.5.4 (latest in repository)

I am again trying to get my 991A working with a serial cable and signalink.
I have CAT working.
I can receive and decode with wsjtx.
I have PTT - MOL - the Signalink PTT light lights, the 991a transmit light lights.. no power out.
Has anyone gotten this working? I have fldigi working.

As for the 991a's USB port... there are often problems using it with another external sound card in the system.