locked Re: Merging WSJT-X logs #adiFiles

David Ackrill

On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 10:22 AM, Ed Stratton wrote:

Why not upload to LOTW to combine logs?
Because I don't use LoTW or eQSL, so not an option.

I use VQLog as my main logging program but I would like to combine the wsjtx_log.adi files into one file so that each instance knows what has already been worked. At the moment, every time I install a new version, or have two instances for each radio, the logs are out of sync, so the program highlites stations I've already worked and squares that I've worked on another instance, but the same band.