locked Re: 60 METERS #band

Sounds great Dennis.I was on a cruise and stopped there. Please please don't the water. My wife did and got sick. I drank beer and had no problems. Enjoy your trip if you have been there it is one of my favorite stops.

On 6/18/2022 6:37 AM, Dennis W1UE wrote:
David

I will be on Roatan Island, Honduras at the end of November. We are
planning on 60M operation at that time.
We will look for you then!

Dennis W1UE

On Sat, Jun 18, 2022 at 7:15 AM David Tucker<nu4ndave@...> wrote:

Now all I need is some qso's Hi Hi.

On 6/17/2022 6:25 PM, K4NDN wrote:
Outstanding! Glad to help
73
K4NDN

On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 7:13 PM Dave Tucker Nu4N<dwtucker19@...>
wrote:

*I it working now. Thanks for offering to help.*

*73's DAVE NU4N*

On 6/17/2022 5:17 PM, K4NDN wrote:
Added frequencies do not repopulate on most/(any?) upgrades…maybe a
future
REV but it only takes 5 seconds to add it.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 5:51 PM David Tucker<nu4ndave@...>
wrote:
NO DAVE IT DID NOT SAVE. ANOTHER HAM HAS SEND ME THE DIRECTIONS. I
WILL
TRY WHAT HE SAID. IF NOT I WILL GET BACK TO YA.

On 6/17/2022 4:32 PM, Dave Garber wrote:
Did it not save when you upgraded. Or did you uninstall it? Then
reinstall.
I am not home right now so i cant look it up but maybe frequency
reset
might bring them in or wait for the knowledgeable to answer

sent via LG hand held device

On Fri., Jun. 17, 2022, 5:11 p.m. Dave Tucker Nu4N,<
dwtucker19@...>
wrote:

I HAVE THE FREQ''S FREQ'S FOR 60 METRS. I FORGOT HOW TO SET UP 60 IN
WSJT?
THANKS
--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*