locked Re: "Bug" Report - Release Candidate WSJT-X 2.6.0-rc1 #IssueReport #windows11 #mainscreen

Uwe, DG2YCB

Laurie,

We tested that on various platforms under various conditions. Most problematic was MacOS Monterey in combination with a 4K monitor. With our current algorithm (automatic change of the button width dependent of the selected font size) all looked well so far. But the settings are not set in stone. I have received your screenshots this morning in your private email, and I am of course collecting more, and trying to find better solutions.

But one thing is clear: In the end, there must be a reasonable compromise. I can already hear all the complaints from users with lower monitor resolutions "the window is too wide".

73 de Uwe, DG2YCB