locked Re: 60 METERS #band

*I it working now. Thanks for offering to help.*

*73's DAVE NU4N*

On 6/17/2022 5:17 PM, K4NDN wrote:
Added frequencies do not repopulate on most/(any?) upgrades…maybe a future
REV but it only takes 5 seconds to add it.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 5:51 PM David Tucker<nu4ndave@...> wrote:

NO DAVE IT DID NOT SAVE. ANOTHER HAM HAS SEND ME THE DIRECTIONS. I WILL
TRY WHAT HE SAID. IF NOT I WILL GET BACK TO YA.

On 6/17/2022 4:32 PM, Dave Garber wrote:
Did it not save when you upgraded. Or did you uninstall it? Then
reinstall.
I am not home right now so i cant look it up but maybe frequency reset
might bring them in or wait for the knowledgeable to answer

sent via LG hand held device

On Fri., Jun. 17, 2022, 5:11 p.m. Dave Tucker Nu4N,<
dwtucker19@...>
wrote:

I HAVE THE FREQ''S FREQ'S FOR 60 METRS. I FORGOT HOW TO SET UP 60 IN
WSJT?
THANKS
--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*