locked Re: 60 METERS #band

K4NDN

On WSJT-X
Click FILES, SETTINGS then click the FREQUENCIES Tab, in the body of the
frequency modes regions box RIGHT CLICK and select INSERT then enter the
appropriate information. 60 is 5.357 in USA.
K4NDN

On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 5:32 PM Dave Garber <ve3wej@...> wrote:

Did it not save when you upgraded. Or did you uninstall it? Then reinstall.

I am not home right now so i cant look it up but maybe frequency reset
might bring them in or wait for the knowledgeable to answer

sent via LG hand held device

On Fri., Jun. 17, 2022, 5:11 p.m. Dave Tucker Nu4N, <
dwtucker19@...>
wrote:

I HAVE THE FREQ''S FREQ'S FOR 60 METRS. I FORGOT HOW TO SET UP 60 IN
WSJT?
THANKS
--
*73'S DAVE NU4N*