locked Re: Release Candidate WSJT-X 2.6.0-rc1 #general

Paul

Hi all this might be of help.Running here Windows 10 Dell.I tried several times and this error occurred.C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin\qt5core.dll. Retry and ignore never worked.Check for file in WSJTX and it was there.DID A RESTART and all downloaded fine.Always worth a restart and retry.I am glad to see JT9 Is still accessible in the mode drop down.Need more users !!!Thanks Joe and the team for all your hard work.Kindest Regards as always.Paul G4YKQ.

On Friday, 17 June 2022, 14:17:37 BST, Gary Rogers <cgaryrogers190@...> wrote:

I set the configuration with the cmake GUI. The config.h that worked has:

/* Define to 1 if you have the <linux/parport.h> header file. */
/* #undef HAVE_LINUX_PARPORT_H */

In the file that didn’t work the second line was:

#undef HAVE_LINUX_PARPORT_H */

There were several commands in this file with that problem. Of the three config.h files in my build directory, two started with # so I just overwrote the two bad files with the good one and it built.

On Jun 16, 2022, at 3:13 PM, Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98@...> wrote:

In Hamlib/src/parallel.h there is this:

#ifdef HAVE_LINUX_PARPORT_H
#  include <linux/parport.h>
#endif

Then in config.h
/* Define to 1 if you have the <linux/parport.h> header file. */
#define HAVE_LINUX_PARPORT_H 1

config.h is generated by "configure" -- do you use "configure" ??

Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, June 16, 2022, 01:54:49 PM CDT, Gary Rogers <cgaryrogers190@... <mailto:cgaryrogers190@...>> wrote:

I’ve installed on Windows 10, MacOS 12.4 and Raspberry Pi using the provided installers. All seem to functioning as intended.

When I try to build from source for MacOS, I get the following fatal error during the Hamlib build portion:

/Users/charlesrogers/Build/hamlib-prefix/src/hamlib/src/parallel.h:30:12: fatal error: 'linux/parport.h' file not found
#  include <linux/parport.h>
1 error generated.
make[5]: *** [dummy.lo] Error 1
make[4]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: *** [hamlib-prefix/src/hamlib-stamp/hamlib-build] Error 2
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/hamlib-install.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/package.dir/rule] Error 2
make: *** [package] Error 2

Any thoughts on how to resolve?