locked Re: Release Candidate WSJT-X 2.6.0-rc1 #general

Al Groff

It could also be caused a power line ( 50 hz in EU) induced AM modulation. It could be power supply ripple on the RF PA, AC modulating the TX audio tones and even RF coupled to the AC lines with a rusty joint and re radiated..

AL, K0VM

On 6/17/2022 6:46 AM, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
That could be aircraft reflection.  Just a touch of Doppler.
Mike W9MDB

On Friday, June 17, 2022, 06:39:07 AM CDT, Pietro Molina <pietro@...> wrote:
I never saw this effect: link  https://www.dropbox.com/s/5csq20ase8h9xqs/Screenshot%202022-06-17%2012.00.54.png?dl=0
I have often seen a ghost signal with lower intensity, in previous versions, especially off 50Hz. In the decoding panel, however, there was only one line, the ghost images were not reported. This has never happened with such close signals, I think due to noise in my receiver or transmitter.
Not a big deal, but in case of congested band it can be disturbing.

Pietro I2OIM