From: "Karza" <kari.sillanmaki@...>
Sent: Tuesday, 14 June, 2022 12:25
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Lost audio #AudioIssues

Phil,

Check using https://time.is that your time is exact.

73's de Kari, oh2gqc

On 14.6.2022 13.59, Phil Cooper via groups.io wrote:
Hi all,

I have noticed that I am losing the incoming text text on numerous occasions.
For example, I call CQ, but after hearing many signals, I get no decodes.

I am using an IC7800, microHam MKII, and WSJTx v2.5.4 and this also happens when using JTAlert.

Just out of curiosity, I tried JTDX, and notice the same issue.
The PC has been rebooted (both restarted and full shutdown and restart) on several occasions.

Anyone got any pointers as to where I should start looking to try and track this down?

73 de Phil GU0SUP