From: "Michael Black via groups.io" <mdblack98@...>
Sent: Wednesday, 8 June, 2022 16:21
To: "main@WSJTX.groups.io" <main@WSJTX.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] #Cat_RigControl

You don't run that program directly.
It just goes in the "bin" directory.
Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 10:03:44 AM CDT, Phil Cooper via groups.io <pcooper@...> wrote:

Hi Mike,

I have just tried that, and I get an error message that says:

C:\WSJT\wsjtx\libhamlib-4.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f

I've reverted to the previous version, and WSJTx starts.

I used the 64bit version.

73 de Phil GU0SUP