locked Re: Wrong country displayed #FT8

Pietro Molina

I'm not sure that that call is completely legal...
In Italy we can't invent a suffix as GIRO and I think that has not been
asked for permission, The special callsign could be similar to IQ3GIRO
(asking to ministry) but not something/GIRO

Pietro I2OIM

Il giorno mer 25 mag 2022 alle ore 21:31 Alan via groups.io <g4gvb=
aol.co.uk@groups.io> ha scritto:

Running the latest WSJT version and Win 7 : Is anyone else seeing this. A
station on 20m this morning IQ3ZL/GIRO the system looks at the GI part of
GIRO and see's that as Northern Ireland not Italy. I've also seen it on
some others as well.