locked Re: #Cat_RigControl #Yaesu #Cat_RigControl #Yaesu

David - M0EZP

Hi Mike,

Thanks. I've made some progress but I'm pretty stuck on what should be simple.

I've forked the project in github and downloaded it locally making some changes to the ft990-2.c ft990-2.h files to try to get back to V1.2 ROM CAT specs.

I have installed Github and Visual Studio on my Win 10 PC but I'm completely confused by the Win 10 process to build the DLL. I can see there are makefile scripts but I'm not sure how to use them to get from the source through compile to link and create the DLL.

Can you point me in the right direction please?

Thanks

David