locked Re: #Yaesu #hamlib #signalink #Yaesu #hamlib #signalink

Rod Greene <w7zrc@...>

I have a friend with a Yaesu FTDX3000; Win10; latest WSJT-X; and Navigator interface. This combo worked fine for a long time, then he recently updated Windows and WSJT-X and then started getting the "HamLib error: Command rejected by the rig". Basically, HamLib won't control the rig CAT and WSJT-X doesn't recognize CAT so won't go into transmit, etc..

I suspect this may be similar to what others have been experiencing. I also suspect it's a problem between Windows 10 and HamLib.

Does anyone have a solution that we can try?

Thanks and 73, Rod/w7zrc