Fra: Bob K4RCG<mailto:bobstohlman@...>
Sendt: mandag 16. mai 2022 kl. 11.49
Til: main@WSJTX.groups.io<mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io>
Emne: [WSJTX] Time Sync Errors after Win 10 Update #Timesync

Been running Dimension 4 for 10 years for WSPR/WSJT time sync without problem. Just had a Win 10 "Security Update" and now Dimension 4 will simply not run on that PC. "Port Binding Error"??? Anyone have this issue? Thoughts? I've been playing with firewall thinking that was the problem....no joy so far.

73 de Bob
K4RCG

--
Tom (LA4LN)