locked Re: error scanning adif log #adiFiles

Pietro Molina

This is why *in your* PC the extension .adi is managed by wsjt. Click the
file with right key and choose "Open with". You can open with Notepad and,
if you want, set the notepad as standard opening of the adi file.

Pietro I2OIM

Il giorno lun 16 mag 2022 alle ore 08:23 Tim Hollembaek <
rimrocktim@...> ha scritto:

Strangely, when I shut down WSJT-X & try to open the .adi file WSJT-X
launches again. I am using WSJT-X V 2.4.0. This behavior started when I
started using this version.

Tim Hollembaek

On Sun, May 15, 2022, 22:42 Pietro Molina <pietro@...> wrote:

You have to shutdown wsjt to be able to open adi file.

Pietro (via Tablet)

Il dom 15 mag 2022, 23:39 Tim Hollembaek <rimrocktim@...> ha
scritto:

When I am in WSJT-X & try to open the wsjtx_log.adi file I get the
error
message: Another instance may be running try to remove stale lock
file. I
don't know how to do that. I can open the WSJT-X.log file but that
won't
let me modify the .adi file.

Tim Hollembaek

On Sat, May 14, 2022, 21:23 Reino Talarmo <reino.talarmo@...>
wrote:

I have found that when I try to open my .adi file that I get an
error
message saying that it is already in use. How do I open this file so
can
modify it when necessary?

Hi Tim,
I have not ever found that problem. Which program you are using to
open
it? You may try to close wsjt-x before opening the wsjtx_log.adi. If
you
are using Windows and that happens, perhaps you should restart
Windows.
73, Reino OH3mA