locked Re: error scanning adif log #adiFiles

Tim Hollembaek

Strangely, when I shut down WSJT-X & try to open the .adi file WSJT-X
launches again. I am using WSJT-X V 2.4.0. This behavior started when I
started using this version.

Tim Hollembaek

On Sun, May 15, 2022, 22:42 Pietro Molina <pietro@...> wrote:

You have to shutdown wsjt to be able to open adi file.

Pietro (via Tablet)

Il dom 15 mag 2022, 23:39 Tim Hollembaek <rimrocktim@...> ha
scritto:

When I am in WSJT-X & try to open the wsjtx_log.adi file I get the error
message: Another instance may be running try to remove stale lock file. I
don't know how to do that. I can open the WSJT-X.log file but that won't
let me modify the .adi file.

Tim Hollembaek

On Sat, May 14, 2022, 21:23 Reino Talarmo <reino.talarmo@...>
wrote:

I have found that when I try to open my .adi file that I get an error
message saying that it is already in use. How do I open this file so I
can
modify it when necessary?

Hi Tim,
I have not ever found that problem. Which program you are using to open
it? You may try to close wsjt-x before opening the wsjtx_log.adi. If
you
are using Windows and that happens, perhaps you should restart Windows.
73, Reino OH3mA