locked Re: error scanning adif log #adiFiles

Michael Black

How are trying to open the log file?
Try shutting down WSJT-X.
Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, May 15, 2022, 04:39:07 PM CDT, Tim Hollembaek <rimrocktim@...> wrote:

When I am in WSJT-X &  try to open the wsjtx_log.adi file I get the error
message: Another instance may be running try to remove stale lock file. I
don't know how to do that. I can open the WSJT-X.log file but that won't
let me modify the .adi file.

Tim Hollembaek

On Sat, May 14, 2022, 21:23 Reino Talarmo <reino.talarmo@...> wrote:

I have found that when I try to open my .adi file that I get an error
message saying that it is already in use. How do I open this file so I can
modify it when necessary?

Hi Tim,
I have not ever found that problem. Which program you are using to open
it? You may try to close wsjt-x before opening the wsjtx_log.adi. If you
are using Windows and that happens, perhaps you should restart Windows.
73, Reino OH3mA