locked Re: Puzzling QSO endings #QSO_practices

Reino Talarmo

If I send RR73 and don't get a 73 back, I usually send it again once or twice, then move on.
Hi Jim,
I have assumed that RR73 is generally understood as "I confirm that I have received confirmation that you have received my report and I have received your report and now I thank for this QSO and log it and don't expect any further confirmation about this QSO. Of course you may sent a 73, but I am not needing it as a confirmation of this QSO, thanks again".
73, Reino OH3mA

PS. I am sorry, if I am opening a Pandora box again.