Re: error scanning adif log #adiFiles

Martin G0HDB

On Sat, May 14, 2022 at 06:10 PM, Bill Parris wrote:

I know this has been covered many times in the past, but my problem continues.
I have upgraded to the latest version, still have the error message. I have
read all of the previous posts regarding fixing this. When I bring up the
file in notepad, the header does not appear, just the first logging entry.
How can I locate the header?
Bill, AA4R
Bill:

Are you sure you're looking at the correct file, namely wsjtx_log.adi? There's another file - wsjtx.log - in the same directory but this isn't the ADIF file that gets read by the software; my understanding is that the .log file simply records all the logging transactions rather than containing the logged QSOs themselves.

--
Martin G0HDB