WSPR

Stan Gammons

I've been tinkering with WSPR lately. At first it was receive only using an SDRplay RSP1A, CubicSDR and WSJTX 2.5.4 on Kubuntu 20.04 Antenna is a 55 ft random wire fed with a 9:1 unun at the antenna and RG-8X into the shack. I decided to try transmitting with my IC-7300, set at 5 watts, WSJTX 2.5.4 on Kubuntu and the same antenna. Looks like folks are hearing me. Just curious about the drift as reported on the wsprnet.org site. I've seen some drift that was -3 or -4. Anything to be concerned about?

73

Stan
KM4HQE