locked Re: Eta Aquards Meteor Shower #MSK144

Dan Johnston <w5pwh@...>

good morning I made 2 contacts this morning on fsk144 50.260and could hear a bunch morebut I have never been on there beforeso I was a little uneasy about trying to make contacts
W5PWHDan

On Friday, May 6, 2022, 06:20:09 AM CDT, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

Well Dale I been on 6 monitoring for at least 2 hours. Heard nothing
here. Oh well maybe another day.

On 5/5/2022 9:18 PM, Dale Peterson wrote:
Hi Dave,
Most mornings between approximately 5;30 and 7:30, there are several stns on 50.260 working random meteors. The range of contacts is from about 500 out to 1200 miles.  It’s lots of fun. Join us!
Dale WA4CQG

--
Tnx 73's de NU4N Dave

--