locked Re: Input Volume Level 100%, Why?

Bill Somerville

On 11/06/2019 14:43, Bill wrote:

I have the latest iteration of WSJT and it works fine.

My issue, every time I start WSJT, the input volume is 100% in the RED, necessitating I go into "Managing my audio devices" to turn it down.

Is this by design and if not, how do I stop it from doing that ?

Bill
K2WH
Hi Bill,

did you read this: https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/Known_issues.txt .

If you don't like it or the workaround then install the 32-bit versions which doesn't have this defect.

The issue is upstream in the Qt framework we use for cross platform facilities, it is fixed in their next release which is due around the middle of June (actually due today), at which point we will incorporate the fix into the next WSJT-X v2.1.0. release candidate.