locked Re: Working 60 Meters with Yaesu FTdx3000

Michael Black

I have to wonder though how many future rigs this will apply to.  It may be worth making this at least more informative.

I can think of one way to do it would be a new error message in hamlib that would say something like "VFO MEM only".  That would be easy enough to implement but would require WSJT-X and others to recognize the new error.

The cats meow I guess would be to see if 60M is in VFOMEM, and if not, add it to an empty slot.  Much more complex but doable and then it would just work unless VFOMEM was full which is highly unlikely and would have to produce an error.

Mike

On Monday, June 10, 2019, 10:17:02 AM CDT, Bill <k2wh@...> wrote:

Well, I’m not worried about it, its just a button push.

Bill
K2WH