locked Re: Working 60 Meters with Yaesu FTdx3000

Michael Black

Also...rig split or fake it won't work either.  So maybe we should make the change.  Otherwise there's not an easy way for somebody to figure out what's not working.

de Mike W9MDB

On Monday, June 10, 2019, 09:39:07 AM CDT, Bill <k2wh@...> wrote:

Uh, update I think I found a bug with ver. 2.1.0-rc7 d03900

WSJT works fine if "I" select the 60m band manually on my FTdx3000, all is good.

However, if I select the 60m band from the drop down band list in WSJT, it does not function properly.

WSJT puts the rig in transmit, but there is zero output and I get a blinking red TX button.

Bill
K2WH

Bill
K2WH