locked Re: Where is the location of the WSJT-X log? #FT8 #logging

Pietro Molina

Under "File" menu there is a line with "Open log directory" or similar (I
have another language set).

Pietro I2OIM

Il giorno mer 20 apr 2022 alle ore 08:44 Evan Smith via groups.io <FAZAMY=
aol.com@groups.io> ha scritto:

Where is the location of the qsos you made in WSJT-X?
After a lot of trial and error I made several qsos that I logged.
I want to export the list of qsos onto XMLog.

Evan
KB2AMY

Windows 11
TS-480
--
Forgive me if you responded to my question. I couldn't find my question
and therefore couldn't get an answer.

My question:

When I try to activate WSJT-x I get the following: "Invalid audio input
device." How can I fix this?
-- TS-480.
-- Windows 11
-- Latest version of WSJT-x
-- Drivers updated

The output is OK.

I have used WSJT-x for many years with Windows 7.