locked Re: #raspberryPi #WSPR v2.3.0 - Band Hoping Schedule window is not displayed #raspberryPi #WSPR

gareth.pale <gareth.paley@...>

Success.

When I had version 2.5.4 installed although I couldn't get it to connect to
my rig I was able to get the schedule window up briefly and enter what I
wanted - 40m and 20m simultaneously on morning and evening greyline and 20m
day time and 40m night time.

After I removed version 2.5.4 I noticed that all the settings persisted
when I installed v 2.3.0 - a config file must have been left somewhere and
not removed under the automated de-install.

Now I'm running WSJT-X version 2.0.0 would you believe. It picked it up in
the add/remove applications when I searched for wsjtx. Rig control is fine
and I can tick band hoping but it doesn't bring up the schedule but the
schedule is there nonetheless.

I'm happy now. I can free up my PC for other things and just have the
raspberry running my WSPR beacon.

Thanks all
de M0WWS

On Tue, Apr 19, 2022 at 7:56 PM Brian Morrison <bdm@...> wrote:

On Tue, 19 Apr 2022 18:45:37 +0100
"gareth.pale" <gareth.paley@...> wrote:

I think I'm going to unistall and go back to 2.3.0 as I can live without
scheduled band hopping but it's useless without CAT control.
Which hamlib version are you using Gareth? The 4.5~git version has had
a lot of changes, so if you can try the current git version in place of
whatever the Pi currently uses it might behave better.

--

Brian G8SEZ