locked Re: Three character call sign in WSPR? #WSPR

Ron

What do you mean by a "three letter callsign".

Are you talking about a 1 by three or a two by three such as:

K5OXM
or
KL7ETX?

An example would be helpful.

Ron - KJ5XX

On Tue, Apr 19, 2022, 1:55 PM Bruce KX4AZ <bruce@...> wrote:

I'm trying to operate a WSPR beacon for a special event station (N1D). It
appears that the decoder in WSJT-x does not accept the use of a three
letter call sign. The only spots I am getting are from (older?) decoders
such as what is built into a KiwiSDR receiver. Wonder if this limitation
is documented anywhere? Of course, the workaround would be to append a
special suffix to the call sign.

Ron - KJ5XX