locked Re: #raspberryPi #WSPR v2.3.0 - Band Hoping Schedule window is not displayed #raspberryPi #WSPR

Bob K4RCG

Let us know how it works out Gareth. GL

73 de Bob K4RCG

On Mon, Apr 18, 2022 at 1:55 PM Gareth Paley <gareth.paley@...> wrote:

Thanks, downloaded and installed and schedule is now working. Cat control
is now throwing up hamlib protocol errors with the same wsjtx settings I
had before as so I'm updating that now...

On Sun, 17 Apr 2022, 22:09 Robert Stohlman, <bobstohlman@...> wrote:

Gareth, it should be on the WSJT/Princeton web page. It should have
everything you need.

73
Bob K4RCG

On Sun, Apr 17, 2022 at 11:49 Gareth Paley <gareth.paley@...>
wrote:

Thanks Bob, I'm not sure how to install v2.5.4 because the PI Installer
only seems to find v2. 3.0. I'll have a look for v2.5.4 package and install
it manually if I can.

Sent from my Xperia by Sony smartphone

---- Bob K4RCG wrote ----

GA Gareth, I've seen that before and I've never been able to determine
why

it occurs. Seems re-starting WSJT/WSPR clears it up. Also, you may want

to try WSJT-X v2.5.4; works a treat on my RasP4/Buster OS.

73 de Bob

K4RCG

On Sun, Apr 17, 2022 at 2:41 PM gareth.pale <gareth.paley@...>
wrote:

As per subject, in WSPR mode when I tick band hopping and then hit the
schedule button it doesn't bring up a schedule window.
I've installed the latest available version of WSJT-X (v2.3.0) on the
latest version of Debian Bullseye on a 3B+ Raspberry Pi with a 7" touch
screen. No other apps are running, I've even switched off the
waterfall.

The first time I press the button I can see for an instant it trying to
draw an outline for a window but then it disappears. Subsequent pushes
of

the Schedule button does nothing. The Pi task bar just shows WSJT-X
running.

All other functions work perfectly
Hope someone has seen this before and fixed it because I'm stumped.
Gareth
de M0WWS