locked Re: Time Synchronization #Timesync

Joe WB9SBD

I said internet delays, and that changes by the moment, so any adjustments will be no good secods from now.

Joe WB9SBD

On 4/3/2022 12:28 PM, Robert Lorenzini wrote:
Have you tried btktimesync? Written by a ham and you
can fudge for internal delays.

Bob - wd6dod

On 4/3/2022 10:18 AM, Joe WB9SBD wrote:
I have tried several and this one I have found to be the best
http://www.timesynctool.com/

When I listen to WWV, so I do not have to worry about any internet lag times, it is the one that has been the closest to WWV of all I have tried!

Joe WB9SBD

On 4/3/2022 11:56 AM, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
https://time.is/

And here you can check how others see your time
https://hamspots.net/

Mike W9MDB

     On Sunday, April 3, 2022, 11:50:23 AM CDT, Harrison<buma7@...>  wrote:
    I saw an earlier posting on a web site to use to check your computer clock time.  It was "time" or "times" something.  Can't seem to find it again or come up the web address.  Can anyone help?