locked Re: Time Synchronization #Timesync

Joe WB9SBD

I have tried several and this one I have found to be the best
http://www.timesynctool.com/

When I listen to WWV, so I do not have to worry about any internet lag times, it is the one that has been the closest to WWV of all I have tried!

Joe WB9SBD

On 4/3/2022 11:56 AM, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
https://time.is/

And here you can check how others see your time
https://hamspots.net/

Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, April 3, 2022, 11:50:23 AM CDT, Harrison<buma7@...> wrote:
I saw an earlier posting on a web site to use to check your computer clock time.  It was "time" or "times" something.  Can't seem to find it again or come up the web address.  Can anyone help?