From: main@WSJTX.groups.io <main@WSJTX.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis Wage
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2022 2:16 PM
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] FT8 Etiquette

I had a question in private email on what I mean by operating on the 50's

If everyone would operate on the 50’s, which is: set your transmit tone frequency to multiples of 50, e.g., 200, 250, 300... ...2900, 2950, 3000.
It would immediately make more room.
Here’s an example.
Operator 1 is on 1200
Operator 2 is on 1275
Operator 3 is on 1350

Operator 2 on 1275 is taking up 2 slots.
Here is an image where you can clearly see what is happening.
http://dwage.com/1.png