locked build 2.5.4 on Tinkerboard with ubuntu 20.04LTS(armbian) fails #linux

todora@...

Hi all,

I am attempting to build 2.5.4 on Tinkerboard with Ubuntu 20.04LTS (Armbian) from source code.
I passed a hell of no libraries, but I got it at cmake as follows:
ja6vzb@tinkerboard:~/wsjtx/build$ $ cmake -D CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=~/hamlib-4.4 -D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=~/wsjtx/output ../wsjt-wsjtx/
-- ******************************************************
-- Building for for: Linux-armv7l
-- ******************************************************
-- Building wsjtx v2.5.4.0
-- Found OpenMP_C: -fopenmp
-- Found OpenMP_CXX: -fopenmp
-- Found OpenMP_Fortran: -fopenmp
-- Found OpenMP: TRUE
-- Found Usb
-- Found Hamlib 3.3
-- Asking qmake for QT_PLUGINS_DIR and got /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/plugins
-- Asking qmake for QT_TRANSLATIONS_DIR and got /usr/share/qt5/translations
-- Asking qmake for QT_IMPORTS_DIR and got /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/imports
-- Asking qmake for QT_DATA_DIR and got /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5
-- Configuring done
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:1517 (add_executable):
Target "message_aggregator" links to target "Boost::regex" but the target
was not found. Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an IMPORTED
target, or an ALIAS target is missing?

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:1365 (add_executable):
Target "record_time_signal" links to target "Boost::regex" but the target
was not found. Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an IMPORTED
target, or an ALIAS target is missing?

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:1502 (add_executable):
Target "wsjtx_app_version" links to target "Boost::regex" but the target
was not found. Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an IMPORTED
target, or an ALIAS target is missing?

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:1341 (add_library):
Target "wsjt_qt" links to target "Boost::regex" but the target was not
found. Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an IMPORTED target, or
an ALIAS target is missing?

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:1419 (add_executable):
Target "wsjtx" links to target "Boost::regex" but the target was not found.
Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an IMPORTED target, or an
ALIAS target is missing?

CMake Error at tests/CMakeLists.txt:21 (add_executable):
Target "test_qt_helpers" links to target "Boost::regex" but the target was
not found. Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an IMPORTED
target, or an ALIAS target is missing?

-- Generating done
CMake Generate step failed. Build files cannot be regenerated correctly.
ja6vzb@tinkerboard:~/wsjtx/build$ apt-show-versions |grep libboost-regex
libboost-regex1.67.0:armhf/focal 1.67.0-17ubuntu8 uptodate
ja6vzb@tinkerboard:~/wsjtx/build$
Original boost was 1.7x, but I reinstall 1.67 because wsjtx required.
I need a help! Any suggestions are welcome!

Tosy,
Toshiyuki MORIYAMA
JA6VZB also AH0T