locked Re: FT747GX freq x 100 #Cat_RigControl

Nenad Blagojevic

Ok, I'm starting to test and send the link.

On Sat, Mar 26, 2022 at 3:05 PM Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Just need to know everything works OK.

I'll be sending out a new email soon for more testing. Hamlib 4.5 is
close to being release and I am trying to clean up some unnecessary
warnings.

Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, March 26, 2022, 08:54:43 AM CDT, Nenad Blagojevic <
freeradiolink@...> wrote:

Hi, Mike I apologize for not being able to answer earlier, I was on a
business trip. I downloaded the library from the new link, I would just
like to ask you if I should pay attention to something specific in the
options? Nenad, YT1BN.

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 10:36 PM Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Try the latest and send me another log.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7aejdv74nfjxr0q/libhamlib-4.dll?dl=0

Mike