locked calling myself in RX Frequency window #IssueReport

Williams, G (af8c)

This has happened only twice with V2.5.4.  No other times with prior releases.

I was using WIndows 10 USB to Kenwood TS590SG with FT8.   Enable TX was green and I was transmitting  After several unsuccessful transmissions I decided I wanted to stop transmitting.  I clicked Halt TX before the transmission period finished. Then I did some other operation which I don't remember but all of sudden I got the red bar in the Rx Frequency window and the Band Activity window. However, it was a red bar with my call sign on the right.  The first time it happened it appears that I was calling my own call sign, twice  The other time it happened was in the last 24 hours or so.  The text was fine, but the bar was red, not yellow. Those are the only times during thousands of transmissions and those two events were months apart. Sorry I should have done a screen copy but I didn't think of it.

Rather than expose other call signs here to the world, I can send a transcript from ALL.TXT for the first one to any of the developer group in a private email.

The second example will not be able to be found because ALL.TXT does not show color.

--73, Glenn, AF8C