locked Re: Upgrading to WSJT-X –Darwin.DMG not going well #macOS

Jim Pyle

Mike and Gary,

I entered the string without "|s" and was able to rename the existing ini
file to WSJT-X.bak. When I restarted WSJT-X a new WSJT-X.ini was created.
Using my previous file I filled in the blanks. Still no Menu items and to
make matters worse the program game up in JT9. Without the Menu I can't
change it back to FT8. Just for grins and chuckles I moved the main WSJT-X
window from the second monitor to the Mac and lo and behold the Menu line
of choices appeared on the Mac! WSJT-X is fully functional but the text is
quite small in the
Band Activity and Rx Frequency windows. The line of commands associated
with Mac Logger DX now on the second monitor which normally appear
across the top of the monitor are missing. The new question is how to get
the menu back on the top edge of the second monitor. Gary referred to the
System preferences >Dock and Menu Bar > Menu Bar but I don't have that
Menu Bar selection in my system preferences. Does anyone know where to
find this choice?

Jim, AA8OY

On Sun, Mar 20, 2022 at 10:39 AM Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

My email keeps screwing up text.
There is no "is" on the end of Preferences
Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, March 20, 2022, 09:37:43 AM CDT, Jim Pyle <
jpyle723@...> wrote:

Mike,
I typed in the command line you recommended:

radio:~ jim$ cd ~/Library/Preferencesls

-bash: cd: /Users/jim/Library/Preferencesls: No such file or directory

and I got no such file or directory. What is the character just before the
last "s"?