locked Re: PSK Reporter problem #FT8

Chuck Moore <wd4hxg@...>

I just checked and the site is still indicating it is taking 139 minutes to process data. So you will have to wait for over two hours right now for any current transmission to be displayed.See:  https://groups.google.com/g/psk-reporter/c/02EZ2W7g_r4which will describe last weeks issue in detail and also provide more info on what isgoing on today.On Mar 20, 2022, at 4:11 PM, Marty Bigos <mbigos@...> wrote:I use PSFReporter with my callsign to see where my sig is going on the band i’m using. The past few days it appears to be down, with no monitors for any mode. Can someone enlighten me as to what is happening?73,Marty, KN6OKN