locked Re: SSL/TLS support not installed error #install #windows11

Got it working this morning Bill. Sometimes it pays to read the directions !! You know what they say-Real men don't read directions Hi HI.

Tnx for the reply. Everything is fine now

73's Dave NU4N

On 3/13/2022 6:38 AM, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
Hey Dave,I thought we fixed that problem for you.  At least I seem to remember not seeing the error anymore after installing the correct openssl package.
Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, March 13, 2022, 03:37:32 AM CDT, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:
I have the same problem when I fire up WSJT-x.

73's Dave NU4N

On 3/12/2022 11:04 PM, neil_zampella wrote:
Nothing to do with LoTW ... if all else fails, the User Guide does have
a link to download the file directly.

On 3/12/2022 8:13 PM, Bill Seward wrote:
I checked, all are 64 bit.

I wondered if it might be a LOTW issue, but it is still giving me the
error message tonight.

Tnx 73's de NU4N Dave
--
Thanks 73's de NU4N/Dave