locked Re: WSJT-X Loses TX Audio Connection to transceiver #AudioIssues

Glen Jenkins WB4KTF

HI,
It appears that many of you are mentioning the Audio Power Management feature in USB ports, but as I mentioned in the original post, I do have them all set to OFF (unchecked). So the USB ports are not going to sleep to save power.
MICHAEL BLACK: What is USB SELECTIVE SUSPEND and where do I find this setting??
I'm not plugging or unplugging devices, everything here is well grounded to a single point ground, even the Desktop PC (thus not powered by a wallwart or external PS). RF is not causing this as there is no RF here when this quits working, I've been idle, only monitoring the band.
--
Glen, WB4KTF
Austin, TX