locked Re: Incorrect time on FT8 Log QSO Screen WSJT-x v2.5.4 #IssueReport

Tom Melvin

Look for NotePad++ great editor with very few limits.

Tom GM8MJV
Tom@...

On 25 Feb 2022, at 14:52, Bruce Goldstein <wa3afs@...> wrote:

Thanks for those that reponded...

Unfortunately, I have never looked at my ALL.TXT file and it is 1.3 GB in size and both WORD and notepad say it is too large. Is there some other editor that I could possibly try. I have now renamed the too large ALL.TXT and restarted WSJT-x so I now have a small file if this happens again.

Maybe I should rename the ALL.TXT monthly....

You could be correct that the SV1 could have called me that morning, but I was calling the YB5 at the time and ignored him...

Bruce, WA3AFS