locked sticky Re: #Icom - Error Loading LotW Users Data #Icom

Lee Asher

That was a big help Michael, thanks ever so much and have a great day.

Regards, Lee Asher
Regular Aussie Virus Updates at
Aussie CV-Vaccine Informer <https://OZPandemic.info>

On Tue, 15 Feb 2022 at 08:46, Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Read section 3.1 of the Manual.
Mike W9DMB

On Monday, February 14, 2022, 04:43:35 PM CST, Lee Asher <
vk4cxx@...> wrote:

This error appears every time I load up WSJTX program.

====
Network Error - SSL/TLS support not installed, cannot fetch:
https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-user-activity.csv

I have also managed to download this .csv file manually but don't know
which folder it will run from. Any help appreciated. Or maybe there are
some other requirements ??
====

Regards, Lee Asher VK4CXX