locked WSJT-X ver. 2.5.4 Station location for USA #mainscreen

w1av

I have been using the latest version of WSJTX....Is there any way to change the way stations in the USA are displayed? For example I am trying to get a few states like Montana and Colorado. But in the left part of screen where it shows all the stations coming in, all the states just show "USA" instead of the individual state names. So its hard to tell what states are coming thru. In the older versions of WSJTX it shoed the names of states which makd it easier to find states I need. How can I set this to display STATE names and not USA?