locked FT8 crash after new install under Bullseye #stopped_working

Brian K7BLS

I’ve had WSJTX running for several years on Raspberry Pi under Raspbian Buster

I installed an image of Bullseye on the same RPi. I then installed WSJTX and copied over WSJT-X.ini, wsjtx_log.adi, wsjtx.log and ALL.TXT.

Starting FT8 it will run properly for seconds to perhaps 30 seconds and then crashes.

I noticed at startup, in the box next to the right of the Mode on the bottom, it says “worked before records created” and then disappears.

Any suggestions?

73 Brian K7BLS