locked Weird signal reports

Ron Grossl

I have searched and found no one else with this problem, or maybe I didn't search the right way.  Anyway, I just installed the new RC5 version of WSJT-X.  I have made a few contacts and that part seems to be working just fine.  My problem is that all of the signals I receive are reported as being above 0db in strength.  The weakest signal I have seen has been 7db, not -7.  I have sent 35db as report to a station in England.  I know I have a good receiver, but not that good.  This only does this in FT4 mode, things are normal in FT8.  Did I miss something in the documentation or is something seriously wrong with my setup?

Thanks
Ron  N4RLG