locked storing the wsjt-x_log.adi #logging

n8yg

Hi All, was wondering if there is a way to change the directory of the wsjt-x_log.adi file.
I want to store it on my cloud drive so that it can be accessed if I use a different computer.

Right now the best I can do is automatically create a daily backup to the cloud drive.. which could work but I would have to remember to load the cloud adi file

when switching back and forth between computers.

It would be nice to have the .adi file stored where multiple machines can access it.

Someone must have run into this before me. I'm a newbie at this.

73 Brad N8YG