Re: Just compiled WSJT-X on Ubuntu 20.04 and it crashes on "Tune" #wsjt-x-crashing

Karza

Zac,

One thing that is kind of concerning is that I did a apt remove autoremove purge command in bash and it still remembers the call sign of the last person I double clicked on in the Band Activity window. I thought purge was supposed to take care of that.
APT tool does not know WSJT-X's settins.

Is there a way to force everything back to all defaults?
You can delete WSJT-X.ini in directory ~/.config to reset your settings and directory ~/.local/share/WSJT-X to erase all other WSJT-X data.

73's de Kari, oh2gqc