Re: Just compiled WSJT-X on Ubuntu 20.04 and it crashes on "Tune" #wsjt-x-crashing

Zachrey

Hi Dan!

Thank you for replying!!

In settings, I have radio set to "None" and the PTT Method is set to VOX. I think this is the default config. Everything should be defaults since I do not think I monkeyed with any settings other than selecting the band and clicking on Monitor, Stop, Erase and Tune.

One thing that is kind of concerning is that I did a apt remove autoremove purge command in bash and it still remembers the call sign of the last person I double clicked on in the Band Activity window. I thought purge was supposed to take care of that. Is there a way to force everything back to all defaults?

--
Zac Helmberger
KI5SOH