locked Re: #Transmit - Split Operation #transmit

Gary trock

Thanks so much. That would be in WSJTx settings, or FRIG? I looked for something like that and didn’t find it. Maybe my ADHD showing thru!

On Jan 13, 2022, at 10:12 AM, Reino Talarmo <reino.talarmo@kolumbus.fi> wrote:

Hi Michael,
The User Guide in 4.2. Radio leaves out all mathematics: "by keeping the Tx audio always in the range 1500 to 2000 Hz so that audio harmonics cannot pass through the Tx sideband filter. Select Rig to use the radio’s Split mode, or Fake It to have WSJT-X adjust the VFO frequency as needed, when T/R switching occurs."
Relevant is "keeping the Tx audio" and hints that classical split is used or VFO frequency is adjusted.
73, Reino OH3mA