locked Re: Sudden Hamlib Error- Out of Nowhere! #Cat_RigControl

Marlo Montanaro - KA2IRQ

No thunderstorms/lightning for several months (summer).

The connections all seem good- weird thing is I fired everything up this morning and it's working like a charm now (knock wood). However, the supplied cable with the Piexx serial board (in the radio) has a very long cable- was thinking of replacing it with a shorter ribbon cable. If the Piexx board is going, a replacement is $100. May pick one up just to have a spare- expensive spare.

This is a serial interface card in the computer, so no USB involved. I'll see if I can pick up a DB9 to USB converter and maybe switch over to USB.

I'll have to try the loopback test.

Marlo
KA2IRQ