locked Query...

blitz716

Hello all,
Ive got WSJT 9 setup, and it looks much like the V7 I have.

What modes are we talking about here? I hate to sound stupid, but from what Ive been reading on this list, I see everything from "Its like JT65, its been renamed to Iscat", and connotations like JT9 which doesn't appear in the mode list. I notice the additions of modes are this JT4-A thru G
What exact modulation scheme (on WSJT9 are we trying presently, and i'll be happy to listen and try.)
You guys are a light year ahead of me, and its difficult to play catch-up.
A bit of translation would be helpful to me.
1.8 mhz is real is noisy here, Ill prob have to confine myself to 30 meters for now until winter quiets things down, but I will try.
A gameplan too if you dont mind? Something like, What exact freq are we going to try on what band?

thanks, hoping to partipate....Steve KC2UK