locked Re: WSJT-X upgrade to v2.5.3 #hamlib

Michael Black

#1 Shut down WSJTX
#2 Download either the 32-bit or 64-bit DLL -- hopefully your browser doesn't block it but may warn you multiple times.
If you can do a "Save As" you can save it directly in \WSJT\WSJTX\bin and replace the libhamlib-4.dll that is there.
http://n0nb.users.sourceforge.net/dll32/libhamlib-4.dll
http://n0nb.users.sourceforge.net/dll64/libhamlib-4.dll
#3 If you don't save directly you need to open a file browser and move the file that way.
If you're not familiar with that here's a video on the file browser.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyVqCJrs9dk
Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, December 23, 2021, 12:43:17 PM CST, Chris VE3NRT <dx@...> wrote:

I just installed the 64 bit DLL. Test CAT works. Test PTT does not. I get rig control error when I try to transmit. PTT is set to CAT. Elecraft K3. Windows 10. 64 bit WSJT-X. Downgraded to 2.5.2. PTT works again.

73,
Chris VE3NRT